1. The Library can accommodate 300 users per time.
2. AIMST Library provides 34 units of PC for the following purposes:
- access to the library catalogue
- access to electronic resources
- surfing the Internet
- Word processing and general applications such as MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc
3. ILMU’s Web-OPAC and the electronic databases are also accessible remotely. Please log on to www.aimst.edu.my and click on Library Homepage.
4. Inter-library Loans and Document Delivery:
Users who make requests for an inter-Library loan are asked to check the Library catalogue (OPAC). If the items are not available within AIMST, users must fill in the inter-Library loan form and supply as much as possible of the information required on the form. The cost and charges involved in the request of an inter-Library loan will be borne by the requestor.
5. A Reading Room is located at the ground floor of the Library building. The opening hour for this room is from 8.00 a.m. to 2.00 a.m. daily.